I was tagged by the beautiful As Told By Nella and though it took me almost a month to upload this POST (THANK YOU LIFE COMMITMENTS) I am more than happy to do this tag. I love the original Vogue videos and I am super excited about these questions so here we go….
1.What are you most excited about these days?
Finishing my Post Grad. Diploma
2. What’s your favorite holiday?
New Year’s Eve
3. Favorite season?
4. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?
5. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day?
6. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
Any full time travel blogger/vlogger
7. What is the best thing that happened this year?
I resigned from my previous job.
8. What’s your New Year’s resolution?
Live my best 2019
9. What’s your favorite exercise?
10. Best way to decompress?
Watching Netflix, Korean and Chinese Dramas
11. What’s your favorite country to visit?
Haven’t visited many places but so far St. Martin/St. Maarten
12. Last country you visited?
New Providence Island, The Bahamas
13. Country you wish to visit?
I have 2…St. Lucia & South Korea
14. What’s your favorite ice-cream?
Rum & Raisin
15. What makes you smile the most?
16. What’s the coolest thing in the world?
The Internet… it has made the world more accessible
17. What is the cutest thing in the world?
18. How do you know if you’re in love?
I can look past the flaws…
19. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be?
NSYNC, Backstreet Boys & BTS ❤
20. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
21. Favorite fashion trend of all time?
22. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
Pride & Prejudice…the Kiera Knightly version
23. What was the movie that made you cry?
Selena & it still does
24. If you could make a documentary, what would it be about?
Post Independence Jamaica
25. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
26. What is the skill still unmastered?
27. What is the best thing that happened to you today?
I woke up
28. Do you like surprises?
29. If you could do a flash mob where would it be?
Below the Eiffel Tower
30. Do you like cupcakes?
31. Do you usually bake cupcakes?
32. What’s your favorite desert?
33. Is there a desert you don’t like?
Haven’t encountered one I don’t like yet
34. What’s your favorite bakery?
Don’t have one
35. What’s your favorite food?
Oxtail and Roast Beef
36. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
Pancakes, Bacon & Egg
37. You are stuck on an island, you can pick one food to eat forever without getting tired of it, what would you eat?
38. Favorite color?
39. Favorite superhero?
40. What do you usually order in Starbucks? (or in your favorite café)
41. Who is the last person you texted?
My friend Wade
42. What’s your favorite activity to do in your hometown?
43. What’s the next book you plan on reading?
Rich People Problems by Kevin Kwan
44. What do you love in your pizza?
Pineapples and Ham
45. Favorite drink?
Pepsi (Non Alcoholic) & Caipirinha or Mojitos (Alcoholic)
46. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
47. What’s your favorite band?
48. Favorite solo artist?
49. Favorite lyrics?
“I’m the one I should love in this world” – BTS Jin
“Life is what you make it…” – Vybz Kartel
50. If your life was a song what would the title be?
“Never Give Up The Fight”
51. If you could master one instrument what would it be?
52. If you had a tattoo where would it be?
53. To be or not to be?
54. Dolphins or koalas?
Koalas because I love Koya from BT 21
55. How do you like your coffee?
Mixed with Roma Cocoa
56. What’s your favorite curse word?
I hardly curse lately but if I do its a local variation.
57. What color of dress did you wear to prom?
I didn’t go to my Prom
58. Diamonds or pearls?
59. Cheap shampoo or expensive?
60. Blow dry or air dry?
61. Heels or flats?
62. Pilates or yoga?
63. Jogging or swimming?
64. One thing you can’t live without?
65. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart?
66. Who would you want to shoot a love scene with?
67. What’s your favorite sport?
68. Do you have a morning beauty ritual?
69. What’s your favorite thing to wear?
A chain my Mom gave me
70.What’s the priciest thing you’ve ever splurged on?
71. Do you play any musical instruments?
72. What is your favorite book of all time?
Love Story by Eric Segal
73. What is something you always travel with?
I TAG THE FOLLOWING BLOGGERS:
Simply Local Life
If You’re Not Busy
As Told By Alli
Until Next Time… Walk Good
2 thoughts on “73 Vogue-inspired Questions”
Thanks for nominating me; these “off-topic” topics are fun! I’m purposely not reading the questions because I’m thinking to put a twist on my version which may call for no pre-meditated answers. I’ll have a more meaningful response then when I can read yours lol. Let’s see!
That carnival costume slay btw! 😍😍
Nice learning a bit more about you Shan. We have quite a bit in common, e.g. Chronixx, fave pizza topping,dark chocolate preference, dessert fave etc.