Long time no see!
So about 3 years ago I made a Jamaica Travel Wish list (see the list here) and while spring cleaning the blog I decided to update you all on the progress of the list.
Since the post, I managed to visit only four of the spots:
Cane River Falls, Bull Bay, St. Andrew(here) Reggae Falls, St. Thomas(Long overdue blog post soon) Frenchmen’s Cove, Portland(here)
- Pelican’s Bar, St. Elizabeth
- Historic Falmouth Pier, Trelawny
- Glistening Waters, Trelawny
- Mystic Mountain, St. Ann
- Rafting on the Martha Brae, Trelawny or Rio Grande, Portland
- Longboarder Bar & Grill, St. Thomas
YS Falls, St. Elizabeth(here)
I went to Mystic Mountain but it rained and management opted not to admit anymore patrons so we ended up here and I missed a group trip to Pelican Bar with my friend Sheena’s tour business Taylor Trio Tours (check them out here).
Once the Quarantine ends, I will use the remainder of 2020 to complete the list.
Until Next Time,