Thanks to Jhunelle of the amazing blog Simply Local Life for nominating me for this award!
The rules for this award are simple:
- Thank your nominator
- Link to their blog
- Answer their 10 questions,
- Give 5+ people 10 of your own questions to answer
10 QUESTIONS FROM JHUNELLE
1. What inspired you to start blogging / vlogging?
My friend Wade (13thStreetPromotion.com) inspired me to start blogging.
2. What’s your favourite parish in Jamaica to visit, and why?
St. Elizabeth… When I was going to University a lot of my best memories were made in this beautiful parish. To this day, it holds a special place in my heart.
3. What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?
- Travel the Caribbean
- See the Eiffel Tower
- Visit the Great Wall of China
4. Which countries have you visited outside of Jamaica?
Cayman Islands, St. Martin, St. Maarten, The Bahamas & the United States.
5. Besides blogging, what activity/ies take up a lot of your time?
Work & Rotary.
6. What’s your current job / career?
Administrative Assistant at a Funeral Home
7. What are 2 books you’d recommend, and why?
- Love Story by Erich Segal – It is a simple & beautiful love story.
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley – “How strange is that clinging love we have of life even in the excess of misery!” … it has a few thought provoking moments & kind of forces you to evaluate your own mortality & the thin line between life & death.
8. Where’s the most recent place you’ve gotten to cross off your desired travel list?
Somerset Falls in Portland, Jamaica
9. When you feel overwhelmed, what helps to relax you?
10. Would you be open to doing a collab. with me 🙂 (to whom it may apply: …again)?
10 QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- What is one country you would want to live other than your country of nationality?
- What is your idea of the ideal vacation?
- Full Face Glam or “No Make Up” Make UP?
- What was your favourite subject in school?
- Why did you start blogging/vlogging?
- What is your favourite dish?
- Cats or Dogs?
- What is one thing you would change about your country?
- Where would you like to see your blog in the next 2 years?
- If you could give only one piece of advice to your 16 year old self, what would that be?
Until next time…