2015 was the year of doing things. Daily I heard stories of lost potentials & I was determined that I did not want that for myself.
Here are a few of the memorable moments of 2015 for me…
- I did UWI Carnival with my fellow soca junkie Viv & the awesome Island Mas Jamaica.
- I finally made it to Dusk after missing it in the past
- I blogged more!!!
- I visited St. Maarten/St. Martin for a week.
- A plane flew over me..actually many planes flew over me (however, no photos)
- I did fence surfing at Princess Juliana Airport!
- I stood in 2 places at once (Can you tell I love the movie “A Walk To Remember”?)
- I lived to see 30 & had a pretty cool birthday lyme!
- I got to see ALL 3 of my brothers!
- I became a Rotarian.
I recently found a song that I think adequately describes how my 2015 felt & how my 2016 will DEFINITELY BE!!!
I really do have a whole lot to “give cheers to life” for…
I am grateful that I got to experience so many wonderful things in 2015 & I eagerly await what 2016 have to offer because I plan to go BIG!
One of the biggest lessons I learned was that nothing is impossible once you have faith in yourself, in God & in those you love.
I wish for you a wonderful 2016 & I hope all your dreams come true but most of all I hope that you stay true to who you are.
Peace & Love