I am here sipping a Red Stripe beer and reflecting on what turned out to be not such a bad year. I learned alot in 2013 and experienced alot while making a few mistakes. My 2013 victories and defeats, I hope, will be the foundation for a great year.
I am not a resolution kind of girl but I have decided to make a few needed changes in my life this year… so I guess that makes me a resolution kind of girl after all (LOL).
1. To trust myself a little more. 2013 taught me the power of believing in ME.
2. Never allow loneliness to be an excuse to stay in a not so happy relationship (FRIENDSHIPS INCLUDED)
3. Be financially responsible….ENOUGH SAID
4. Smile at least ONCE a day
5. Continue exploring
6. Conquering fears (started in 2013)
7. Master that which I am good at
8. Survive school!
9. Leave Jamaica (& the Jamaican Territory) for at least 5 Days again
10. Truly Love…even when it is the HARDEST thing to do.
I will work to achieve these goals and try to make my 2014 experience AWESOME!
“For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move!” —Mehmet Murat Ildan
Happy New Year All!